Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm gonna shave my head on tuesday!

That’s right, no time like the present.  It’ll be another thing I can cross off of my “need to do at least once” list.  Well, there isn’t really such a list, only when I get the bright idea to pull a unique (for me) stunt, this “list” comes into play and gets the appropriate markings.

When I was younger, it was hair down to my ass.  It wasn’t in fashion then, either.  I tired of the longhair deal after

  1. It came back

  2. I got married.

My wife always would trim my hair—she is good at that sort of thing.  Every time she would do a trim, the result was shorter and shorter.

She is out of town a lot these days, and I have taken to giving it a go myself lately with the electric dog clippers…

And now, in an effort to stave off the festering ennui, to engage myself in bizarre amusements, I will rid my scalp of all hair—locks, tresses, and stubble…


except for my eyebrows and van dyke beard of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home