In the distance, a death knell
Forget about all of the stuff I wrote below regarding Artist Blast…
In a most typical dot com fashion, they disappeared without hardly a “by your leave…”
This is surprising too, being that they lately have instituted higher bit rate on their radio station. They also started an affiliate program, which I signed up for as well.
Par for the course for me I’m afraid. I joined Artist Blast when I won a lifetime membership (ha!) by creating a promo spot for their internet radio station. I’m the guy who never wins anything, and now we can see why…
So, I will be posting songs somewhere else, and updating links to those that I have collaborated. If you like the music I make, stay tuned…
In a most typical dot com fashion, they disappeared without hardly a “by your leave…”
This is surprising too, being that they lately have instituted higher bit rate on their radio station. They also started an affiliate program, which I signed up for as well.
Par for the course for me I’m afraid. I joined Artist Blast when I won a lifetime membership (ha!) by creating a promo spot for their internet radio station. I’m the guy who never wins anything, and now we can see why…
So, I will be posting songs somewhere else, and updating links to those that I have collaborated. If you like the music I make, stay tuned…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home