@#$!%&*
That’s right—
I have been trying in vain to present some decent links to music that I have made or participated in. ArtistBlast is dead and gone, a victim it seems of decent connections and reliable up time.
Soundcluck is failing as far as links go. I have tried several times to put up links to stream the songs—I figure you are viewing this without wanting to screw around too much with searching for songs that in the end are, well, just songs…
I am proud of what I have been doing musically. Well, these sites are not being very cooperative in my bragging efforts, so I will just have to present links to the sites where my collaborations exist.
Kevin Evans put up a site called Drift. Here you will find both of my collaborations with him, although “The Last Son” is also up at my soundclonk site. I encourage you to listen to “Easy”—it is a very original tune, and I do some fair rippin’ up of the ol’ dobro there.
Ian Rushton’s site at soundclot is a bit more of a challenge. The song “Distant Horizons” is there roughly half way down the list…
I hope you have time to give them both a listen anyways…
I have been trying in vain to present some decent links to music that I have made or participated in. ArtistBlast is dead and gone, a victim it seems of decent connections and reliable up time.
Soundcluck is failing as far as links go. I have tried several times to put up links to stream the songs—I figure you are viewing this without wanting to screw around too much with searching for songs that in the end are, well, just songs…
I am proud of what I have been doing musically. Well, these sites are not being very cooperative in my bragging efforts, so I will just have to present links to the sites where my collaborations exist.
Kevin Evans put up a site called Drift. Here you will find both of my collaborations with him, although “The Last Son” is also up at my soundclonk site. I encourage you to listen to “Easy”—it is a very original tune, and I do some fair rippin’ up of the ol’ dobro there.
Ian Rushton’s site at soundclot is a bit more of a challenge. The song “Distant Horizons” is there roughly half way down the list…
I hope you have time to give them both a listen anyways…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home